Getting ready for Post 16
Checklist for Students, Parents and Carers
- Have you received your provisional offer letter? This has your subjects and enrichment offer on the letter. If not please email email@example.com
- External students starting (new to ACS) - have you completed the online New Starter Post 16 Essential Information Booklet?
Please ensure that you complete the paperwork that you should have received during our Transition Days and return to ACS Reception or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- New Post 16 Students Additional Information Form
- MOJO Active Trip Consent Form
- Are you eligible for the Bursary Fund?
- Have you completed all your bridging work?
- Student photos can be viewed here. If you missed the photo session can you please send a 'head and shoulder' photo to Post16@abbeywoodschool.com as this will be needed for your school lanyard ID Badge.
- Have you joined the P16 classroom, joined all the subject classrooms?
- Follow us on instagram @acspost16.
What happens next?
- External students (new to ACS only) please email your results slip to Post16@abbeywoodschool.com on results day to ensure your place on your courses.
We look forward to meeting you all again in person in September!
The government have announced that all students need two LFT's prior to the start of lessons and therefore it is imperative that you follow the schedule here
* Student and Bus timetables will be distributed during the day.
Other Student and Parent specific additional information: