Getting ready for Post 16
How exciting to think that in a few months’ time you will be part of the Abbeywood Post 16 team.
1) Attend open evenings and really understand what the school will offer you.
2) Do you research - Ask questions about your subject choice to your parents, tutors, and subject teachers.
3) Try to group your subjects in line with your career choice. If you don’t have one at this stage choose 5 subjects that you love.
4) If you are an external student complete an application form asap through the olympustrust.co.uk website.
5) If internal, please remember to complete an initial poll form by 1st December 2021 online through google classroom.
6) We will then meet with you formally in the new year of 2022 before you become an official member of the Post 16 community.
Take a look at our monthly newsletter for some of our wonderful opportunities that we offer our students here.
Watch the the presentation from the Head of post 16, Mrs Gemma Shafto - click here.
Listen to our Post 16 students talk about post - click here.
Frequently Asked Questions - click here.
“ I can't wait to start working with you all. I just wanted to say before the video ran out of time, a massive thank you for watching and thank you in advance for all your support in making Abbeywood Post16 THE best community to work in.”
Please email if you have any questions/queries Gemma.Shafto@olympustrust.co.uk