How to Apply
The Application Process
STAGE ONE - November to December 2022
- Choose courses you want to study at Post 16
- In November/December current ACS Year 11 students will complete an initial application form in tutor time, they will give their first thoughts on the subjects they might study and we will use this to decide which courses we run at ACS. After this date, students have plenty of opportunity to change their mind about which subjects they want to study.
- External applicants should complete the Application form (click here)
STAGE TWO – January to April
- Students will have an interview with a member of the Post 16 Team to discuss their chosen subjects and check if their timetable will fit
- A letter will be sent home to parents in April with details of provisional courses chosen by students.
STAGE THREE – May to August
- Students should focus on working hard towards achieving the best grades possible
- Students will be invited in for a Taster Day in July where they will be set Bridging Work to support them with the transition from Year 11 to 12
- On Results Day, members of the Post 16 team will be available in the unlikely event that students don’t quite get the grades they need for certain courses
It is essential that on Results Day external students come to the ACS Post 16 Centre with a copy of their results.
If you have any questions or want more information, please don’t hesitate in getting in touch with Phil.Rouet@olympustrust.co.uk or Sarah.Traynor@olympustrust.co.uk
Visit the Olympus Trust Website here.